- By submitting an entry to the Show Us Your New Wheels Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) you confirm your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the use of your name, county, image and likeness in conjunction with the Prize Draw and in particular the publication of any list of names and publicity for the entrants as explained further in these Terms and Conditions.
- This Prize Draw is promoted and managed by CarFinance247 Limited (company number: 06035525) whose registered office is at Universal Square, Devonshire Street North, Manchester, United Kingdom, M12 6JH (the “Promoter”).
- These Terms and Conditions apply so far as the law permits so please read them carefully before entering.
Can I enter the Prize Draw?
- Entry into the Prize Draw is free.
- The Prize Draw is open to customers of CarFinance 247 who are UK residents aged 18 or above at the time of entry. Proof of age may be required from the winners.
- The following individuals will not be eligible to enter this Prize Draw:
- anyone involved with the operation, promotion or administration of this Prize Draw; and/or
- any employees, agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its families and its associated companies or retailer network.
How to enter
- The Prize Draw opens from midnight on 24th of February and will close at 11.59pm on the 24th of March (the “Prize Draw Period”). Any entries received after this time will not be considered valid and will not be entered into that month’s Prize Draw
- To enter, take a selfie photo or video of you and your new car, add a caption explaining how your new car has changed your life, and submit both via email to email@example.com or by posting on your public social media account and tagging @carfinance247. You will require internet access and compatible device. For the avoidance of doubt an entrant will only be entered into the Prize Draw during the Prize Draw Period.
- Entrants submitting a selfie video will receive five entries into the competition. Entrants submitting a selfie photo will receive one entry.
- Only entries received during the course of the Prize Draw Period and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw.
- Only one entry per person is permitted for the Prize Draw. Multiple entries will be ineligible and anyone found to have used multiple accounts to enter the Prize Draw will be ineligible.
- If, for any reason, a technical interruption, fault or Instagram, Facebook or Twitter post failure occurs, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for inability to enter or for incomplete or late entries and any such entries will not be considered valid for entry into the Prize Draw.
- The prize is available to one winner. The prize will be £1000.00 (the “Prize”).
- The Promoter is not responsible for any additional costs and/or expenses in relation to the Prize (without limitation), other than any specifically listed as part of the Prize above and for the specified periods of time (where applicable).
- Entrants may only win one Prize throughout the duration of the Prize Draw Period.
- Each valid entry received within the Prize Draw Period will be allocated a number. These numbers will then be placed into a random number generator on the first working day of the calendar month following the Prize Draw Period and one number will be drawn at random to determine the winner. This process will be observed and verified by an independent observer. The selection process is final and therefore no correspondence will be entered into thereafter.
- The winner will be contacted via email or social media DM within 3 working days of the Prize Draw Period ending. The Promoter will use the contact details supplied with the entry to contact the winner and will not be responsible if the contact details supplied are incorrect. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is correct and that you check any junk/spam email folders (where applicable).
- The winner will be asked to confirm their name, customer reference number, and that they accept the Prize by replying to the Promoter. If the winner cannot be contacted within 3 working days after the first attempt to contact them, then the Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) to offer the Prize to another winner who will be selected at random. No alternative prize will be awarded to the original winner.
- If the Prize is not claimed by the winner, for any reason, it will be forfeited. The Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) to pick an alternative winner if the Prize is not claimed by this deadline and this alternative winner will be selected at random. No alternative prize will be awarded to the original winner.
- In order to receive the Prize, the winner will be required to provide their bank account details to the Promoter. The Prize will be transferred to the winner’s own personal bank account only. Upon receipt by the Promoter, the Prize will be transferred to the designated bank account of the winner within 14 (fourteen) days. The Promoter will not be held liable for incorrect bank details being provided and in the event this occurs, a further Prize will not be transferred to the winner.
- If the Promoter subsequently discovers the winner is ineligible, has breached these Terms and Conditions or is suspected of engaging in any other foul play or unethical conduct then the Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) not to award the Prize to the entrant and may award the prize to another entrant who will be selected at random. Where this occurs, the original winning entrant agrees to return the Prize (at his/her expense) immediately to the Promoter. No alternative prize will be awarded to the original winning entrant.
- If the Prize offered is unavailable, cancelled or suspended due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter has the right, but is not obliged, to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value to the face value of the Prize. The winner will not be entitled to any monetary equivalent or compensation for any costs or expenses incurred or suffered in connection with taking up the Prize.
- There is no cash or credit alternative and the Prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
- In all circumstances, the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Neither the Promoter, or its respective group companies, or its affiliates, agents, officers or employees will be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage arising out of organising or holding this Prize Draw or as a result of an entrant’s participation in it, participation in any activities or as a result of the winner winning, collecting, using or enjoying the Prize, or if the Prize Draw does not run as planned. This clause does not seek to exclude the liability of the Promoter, any related third party and its respective group companies for (a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or (c) any other matter for which it would be unlawful for it to exclude or attempt to exclude its liability.
- The Promoter may change these Terms and Conditions or cancel the Prize Draw at its absolute discretion and without incurring liability as a result unless the Prize has been awarded. Where the Promoter changes these Terms and Conditions it will notify entrants as soon as reasonably possible.
- These Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising therefrom shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. The parties agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the Prize Draw including non-contractual claims.
Use of Prize Draw entries and Personal Data
- By entering the Prize Draw you agree that the Promoter (and its agents, contractors and group members on its behalf), may process, store, distribute and/or use the information (including personal data) you provide in your Prize Draw entry and in the process of entering:
- to enable it to administer your entry in the Prize Draw, including deciding whether it accords with these Terms and Conditions;
- to notify you if you are the winner of the Prize Draw. If you an entrant then your name and image may be published including, without limitation, on the Promoter’s own website and in other promotional materials and/or publications associated with the Prize Draw and/or notified on request to members of the public; for up to 12 months after the Prize Draw period ends and;
- to share with organisations assisting with the conduct of the Prize Draw and fulfilment of the Prize (where applicable).
- The Promoter reserves the right to contact all entrants regarding various product and service promotions or other related communications. Should entrants wish not to be contacted, they should write to the Promoter at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Entrants will have the opportunity to opt-out of future correspondence in any subsequent communications.
Rules for Prize Draw
- You agree that by entering this Prize Draw, you will comply with the terms and conditions of the Prize Draw as set out in these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems. Entries which are found or suspected to violate such laws and/or regulations and/or any third party rights will be disqualified from the Prize Draw and the Prize will be forfeited.
To find out the name of the winner please send your request by e-mail, in the calendar month following the Prize Draw Period to: email@example.com
If you have any other questions about this Prize Draw, please send your question by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.