- The promoter is CarFinance 247 whose registered office is at Universal Square, Devonshire Street North, Manchester, M12 6JH.
- The competition is open to customers of CarFinance 247 who are residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the 247 Group, their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via email to customers of CarFinance 247.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The competition will end at 23:59 on 27th August 2020 with winners selected on a weekly basis. All entrants received at any point during the competition period will be eligible to win.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Take a photo of you and your new car
- Add a caption explaining how your new car has changed your life
- Submit both via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
1 x £100 Amazon e-voucher
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- One winner each week will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place every Friday until the competition closing date.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the selection. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after each weekly win by emailing email@example.com
Used Car Buying Guide: Citroen C4 (2010 to 2017)
A value-for-money family hatchback. The C4 doesn’t excel or...
Choosing an environmentally friendly used car with low emissions
For the past handful of years, increasing numbers of used ca...