- These terms and conditions apply to the ‘£10,000 Giveaway’ Prize Draw (“the Competition”).
- Entry into this competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
- The promotor of the Competition is CarFinance247 Ltd, registered in Universal Square, Devonshire Street North, Manchester, M12 6JH (“the Promotor”).
- The Competition is open only to UK residents age 18 or over. The competition is not open to employees of the CarFinance 247, Clearscore, other third parties involved in the Competition or their families).
- The prize (“the Prize”)
Ten thousand pounds in British Pounds.
- To enter the Competition entrants must:
Complete an application for car finance with CarFinance 247 via the ClearScore website or app;
The entrant must go on to obtain a vehicle and finance through CarFinance 247 during the period 8th May 2019 to 29th May 2019.
The car finance agreement must not be cancelled within any cooling off period that may apply.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The Competition will run from 12am on 8th May 2019 until 11.59pm on 29th May 2019.
- The Winner shall be selected at random and notified by the Promotor on 1st July 2019 (“the Winner”) via the email address provided as part of the entrant’s car finance application.
- The Winner shall have until 11.59pm on 8th July 2019 date to respond and claim their Prize. The Prize will be transferred to the winner within 5 working days following receipt of the Winner’s bank details.
- In the event that the Prize is not claimed by midnight on 8th July 2019, or the Winner is unable to meet the criteria detailed in these terms and coniditons, the Winner shall forfeit the Prize and the Promotor may select an alternative Winner for the Prize.
- Personal data supplied during the course of the Competition will only be used for the purposes of the administration of the Competition but may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prize.
- The Winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Competition, including the publication of their name, geographic location and photograph both in print and online.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to individuals’ computers relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control, or that of a third party providing the Prize.
- The Promotor will not be held responsible for any issues with the transfer of the funds caused by the wrong bank details being provided to by the Winner. No surplus £10,000 will be transferred.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Winner in connection with the Prize.
- This competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall apply.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.