Win a Ferrari Track Day Experience for 2, by taking part in our Facebook competition.
Full list of terms and conditions for this competition are listed below.
- The competition is running on Facebook from 11am to 4pm on Friday 24th November 2017 with the winner announced at 5pm on the same day.
- The prize does not include accommodation or transport, this will be the responsibility of the winner.
- The prize is a Virgin Experience Day ‘Ferrari Thrill’.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to book their track day at their desired location within 9 months of receiving the prize, and it is the winner’s responsibility to choose who they take with them.
- The promoter is CarFinance 247 whose registered office is Universal Square, Devonshire Street North, Manchester, M12 6JH, UK.
- No current employees of CarFinance 247 are permitted to enter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, or any other Social Network.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 17 years or over with a full manual driving license.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition is via Facebook only.
- Entries must include the required interaction on the original post. Any interaction on subsequent promotional posts will not be counted as an entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Closing date for entry will be 4pm on Friday 24th November 2017. After this time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternatives or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable and not to be resold.
- The winner will be chosen by a Random Number Generator from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
- The winner will be announced at 5pm on Friday 24th November 2017.
- The winner will be notified by email and direct message on Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the initial winner and choose a replacement winner via the Random Number Generator.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with this competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be solely in accordance with the current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- CarFinance 247 shall have the right, and its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Entry into this competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Virgin Experience Participant Guidelines are as follows;
- Minimum age: 17
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum height: 6ft 4in (6ft 6in at Anglesey, Seighford, Gainsborough, Chertsey and Elvington)
- Maximum weight: 16 stone (18 stone at Gainsborough, Chertsey and Elvington and 18 stone 7lb at Anglesey and Seighford, 19 stone at Teesside)
- A full manual driving license must be held. Participants will be required to present their original license on the day (photocopies will not be accepted)
- All participants must be in reasonable health, if you are in doubt then please seek advice from your GP
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher