Carfinance247 named one of the Best UK Small Companies
Online car finance specialist Carfinance247 were named the 63rd Best Small Company (out of 100) to work for in the UK last night at a prestigious Sunday Times Awards Ceremony in London.
The awards are based on the results of independent and extensive research of employee opinions. Carfinance247 was hailed as a caring employer who rewards hard work and gets the most from their staff with a number of initiatives. For example:
• Monthly team events such as ten pin bowling, and Halloween fancy dress competitions to stop staff from getting bored, and to generate team spirit (90% of employees enjoy working with each other);
• Monthly awards and discounts at retailers for high performers or those who have done something exceptional;
• Fund raising events where the amounts raised are matched by Carfinance247;
• Monthly staff gatherings with free pizza, cakes and drinks;
• Making sure the staff have everything they need to do their job properly (86% staff satisfaction was reported);
The study of staff also showed 73% of the staff felt they were fairly paid compared to people in similar roles, and 81% said the company is genuinely environmentally friendly.
Directors and co-founders Reg and Louis Rix attended the event and are thrilled that their staff have such enthusiasm for working at the company.
Louis says: “To be named as one of the Best 100 Small Companies To Work For based on our employees’ feedback, confirms that our commitment to making a fun, thriving and entrepreneurial environment is working. Our ethos is that happy, motivated staff, who get rewarded for going that extra mile, equals exceptional, first class, customer service.
“To have such public recognition is the icing on the cake for us, as we strongly believe that a happy team means happy customers. It is great news to be independently acknowledged for our company culture and one we will continue to expand upon.”
Back to February 2015