Skip to content

Car Finance Expert Q&A

Hi, I'm Edwin and I'm here to help you!
image description

Edwin Miles. Underwriting Manager

Car Finance Calculator

Calculate your loan immediately


How can I help you?

Do you have a question about Carfinance247 or its services? If so, please complete the form below for a response within 1 working hours. I have over 7 years experience working for Carfinance247 and have the responsibility to answer all questions asked.

Is changing my car midway through a PCP agreement possible?

We are 17 months into a PCP agreement on a Nissan Juke but it's too small and want to change to a larger Nissan Qashqai, would this be possible?

Posted by Suzanne H on


Hi Suzanne, thank you for your question and apologies for the delay in responding.

The good news is you can indeed settle your existing PCP agreement early and change / upgrade into a newer larger car.

All you need to do is request a settlement figure from the existing finance company. You can then either pay this off in full before part exchanging the car for a newer one or simply give this figure to the dealership who are taking your current Nissan Juke in swap. They will be responsible for settling the finance.

There may be a chance that you are in negative equity. This means you owe more to the finance company than the car is worth but then again you may not so don't worry about this at this stage.

If required we can help guide you through the whole process and we can offer PCP deals that beat the dealership. Please make an application when you're ready and if approved you can choose a car from any reputable dealer and we also provide a no obligation quote. Kind Regards, Edwin

Posted by on

Rate Edwin’s advice.

image description

Do you have a question on this topic?

Ask a question or leave a comment on this topic below

Back to Car Finance Expert Q&A

Back to top