Skip to content

Car Finance Expert Q&A

Hi, I'm Edwin and I'm here to help you!
image description

Edwin Miles. Underwriting Manager

Car Finance Calculator

Calculate your loan immediately


How can I help you?

Do you have a question about Carfinance247 or its services? If so, please complete the form below for a response within 1 working hours. I have over 7 years experience working for Carfinance247 and have the responsibility to answer all questions asked.

Need a bigger car - Current Finance with Welcome

I have a car on finance but i need a bigger one because we are having a another child. I also have bad credit and the finance is with welcome finance!

Posted by Matthew on


Hi Matthew, thank you for your question.

If you've made all your payments to Welcome on time and you're over 50% of the way through your agreement you can just hand your current car back to Welcome Finance. It's called Voluntary Termination (VT). We can still help though if you aren't in the position to hand the car back to Welcome.

We'd just need your current settlement figure on your finance agreement with Welcome and a valuation on what the car is worth. We'd take the reg number and mileage from you to value the car in our system. As long as you're not in a great deal of negative equity and we get you approved we'll be able to get you into a bigger car pretty quickly.

Please make an application and once approved you can choose a car from any reputable dealer and we also provide a no obligation quote. Kind Regards, Edwin

Posted by on

Rate Edwin’s advice.

image description

Do you have a question on this topic?

Ask a question or leave a comment on this topic below

Back to Car Finance Expert Q&A

Back to top